[TYPO3-v4] tcaTree in current trunk

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Nov 27 15:08:19 CET 2010

Hi,

> So I would propose a phase of FYI allowance (direct commits, but going
> through bug tracker + core-list) for you during the next phase (until
> RC1). This would include only these files, which are completely new and
> might also be post-reviewed as a whole at the end of your efforts:

I agree with that otherwise we'll reach a deadlock on this project.
Personally I don't have time to test it and I even uninstalled it,
because it was too buggy (which is a shame, but I needed to get other
things done).

It's a really great step forward to finally have a clean API for
tree-like structures.

Francois Suter