[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.4 released - easier than ever!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 22 21:54:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

> The latest TYPO3 version 4.4 makes TYPO3 easier than ever before
>   ? especially for newbies. TYPO3 4.4.0 is the first version
> that has the brand-new introduction package as an additional
> flavor to download for users who want to have a website running
>   within minutes.

I would like to add that this is our first release under the new 6-month
rhythm and I think it turned out really well. There was quite a
last-minute rush which scares me a bit, but we'll see what the feedback
is (bug-wise).

The new BE skin looks really nice and the BE forms look so fresh!

Thanks to everyone involved.

Francois Suter