[TYPO3-v4] Announcing TYPO3 4.4.0RC2

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:41:21 CEST 2010

Am 21.06.2010 17:25, schrieb JoH asenau:
> So I guess we might not be ready for a final release yet.

I'm not sure if we're up to a whole buck already,
but here goes my 2 cents. :>

I'm no core developer, but I'm aware of all those efforts
and the work which was put into the new release, especially
into the new backend skind etc. (I'm reading the core list
and I'm watching the bugtracker etc.)

So, it's really cool and I tried Beta3 and had a look at
the RC1, and it's already quite awesome.

I had no further look at RC2 or the current trunk version,
but people who want to use the new version already, can always
use RC2 or the trunk and I think it's NOT bad if the final 4.4 is
postponed for a week or so - nobody should point at someone
because the release date was not held. It's just awesome to get
this new, superb version of TYPO3, even if it takes some
more days to get a polished version.

(Sorry for my partially bad English.)

Thanks a lot in advance for all those hard working people out there
and I'm happy to use 4.4 as soon as it's released.

Regards,
Thomas