[TYPO3-v4] 4.4 skinning : remaining calls to skinImg

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Jun 7 10:47:58 CEST 2010

Am 07.06.2010 10:38, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
>> Further more, there is no possibilitie to exchange all stuff!
>> SkinImg is used f.e. "normal" graphics lige the first example in your
>> file: the logo... it's not 16x16 therefore not possible to use in
>> sprite api.
>
> Oh, that was not the idea! It's just that trying to find everything in
> the generated backend can easily cause you to miss a few icons which
> could be replaced.
>
> Although the list seems long, it's just a relatively small number of
> files (76 IIRC). Someone who knows all about the sprite icons, their
> names, etc. can easily check in those files on the listed lines (or even
> by looking at the line of code in the list) if it is possible or not.
>
> It was not meant as a list of "gee, there is still a lot left", but just
> an attempt to help identify possible leftovers from this gigantic task
> of implementing the sprite icons.

I know, did not get is at this.. it'S true, think I would need 15minutes
to work out your list :) but there are much pendings about skinning,
which should be done before ...
i have sth. in pipeline... But since Steffen G. "asked for postponing"
his patch and I'm depending on this one... Delayed tasks...