[TYPO3-v4] 4.4 skinning : remaining calls to skinImg

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 7 10:38:00 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Am 06.06.2010 21:15, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
>> For those who want to convert the remaining skinImg-icons to sprites,
>> attached is an overview of all places in the revision 7826 of the trunk
>> where "skinImg" occurs.
>>
>> Maybe this helps with the gigantic effort to implement the new skin and
>> the usage of sprites in the backend.
>>

> thanks a lot, this are quite some, xould you provide the call "building
> this"?

I did a search in NetBeans after updating trunk to revision 7826.

> it this before or after the pending patches in Core list.

I didn't include pending patches, just what is present in revision 7826.

> Further more, there is no possibilitie to exchange all stuff!
> SkinImg is used f.e. "normal" graphics lige the first example in your
> file: the logo... it's not 16x16 therefore not possible to use in sprite
> api.

Oh, that was not the idea! It's just that trying to find everything in
the generated backend can easily cause you to miss a few icons which
could be replaced.

Although the list seems long, it's just a relatively small number of
files (76 IIRC). Someone who knows all about the sprite icons, their
names, etc. can easily check in those files on the listed lines (or even
by looking at the line of code in the list) if it is possible or not.

It was not meant as a list of "gee, there is still a lot left", but just
an attempt to help identify possible leftovers from this gigantic task
of implementing the sprite icons.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert