[TYPO3-v4] 4.4 skinning : remaining calls to skinImg

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Jun 7 12:04:18 CEST 2010

Am 07.06.2010, 10:47 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Ritter <info at rs-websystems.de>:

> I know, did not get is at this.. it'S true, think I would need 15minutes
> to work out your list :) but there are much pendings about skinning,
> which should be done before ...
> i have sth. in pipeline... But since Steffen G. "asked for postponing"
> his patch and I'm depending on this one... Delayed tasks...

Oops.. didn't know that you're waiting for it.

Jigal, could you clean up the list a bit and remove images >16x16, please?
Maybe than add it to the wiki page [1]. Don't know, if I will find time
tonight, but then we at least have it in our "offical TODO" ;-)
(and we can remove unreplaceable calls from the TODO list).

Steffen

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/hci/wiki/44_Backend_Skinning