[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Fri Jul 23 03:51:42 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-22 12:25, Steffen Kamper wrote:

>> And while talking about pagetree, why not integrate
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/kb_page_icon/0.0.1/view/1/1/#id3555461
>
> not needed, this already exists. The ext is only a configuration
> utility. See this article:
> http://buzz.typo3.org/people/steffen-kamper/article/new-icons-for-my-pages/

Is it me or it doesn't work anymore in 4.4? (tested on 2 different sites)

The icons appears in the dropdown menu while editing Page
Properties->Option->Contains plugin but not in the pagetree on the page
itself.

Yes, all cache you can't think of was deleted... ;)

Maybe $ICON_TYPES is broken after the sprite inclusion?

Any ideas?

Patrick