[TYPO3-v4] While making a modern PageTree...

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Fri Jul 23 02:55:21 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-22 17:10, Lina Wolf wrote:
> Or you could just use the list module to change all page types, I believe
> that would be even faster.

Or use this fantastic extension I install during all my TYPO3 Admin
Training: wizard_crpagetree

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/wizard_crpagetree/1.0.0/view/1/2/

With the additional field feature you can set pagetype(doktype) at
creation time.

Supposed you use the dot "." as depth delimiter and coma for additional
field (doktype)

Home, 4
.products, 1
..Portables, 1
...Windows, 1
...Mac, 1
...Ubuntu, 1
.Goto Google, 3

(Doktypes: 1=std, 4=shortcut and 3=ExternalURL)

When doing big websites, I always work with Excel/Calc files to set the
pagetree and then with a single click and wizard_crpagetree, create
hundred pages !

Patrick