[TYPO3-v4] Hidden wonders: typo3/mod/user/ws/cli/ws_cli.phpsh

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jul 1 11:12:29 CEST 2010

Hi again,

Having put on my miner's helmet I stumbled upon another script hidden
deep below the ground: typo3/mod/user/ws/cli/ws_cli.phpsh

 From what I could gather from the comments, it's meant to be a cron
script that can be called to automatically publish workspaces whose
publication date is passed. I tried it on my local install and it failed
miserably because the definition of PATH_thisScript is wrong.

I was wondering if anyone was really using this script and hence if it
was worth taking care of it. If no, it should be deprecated and
eventually removed. If yes, it should probably be transformed into a
Scheduler task.

Francois Suter