[TYPO3-v4] Hidden wonders: typo3/mod/user/ws/cli/ws_cli.phpsh

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 1 11:36:22 CEST 2010

François Suter wrote:
> Having put on my miner's helmet I stumbled upon another script hidden
> deep below the ground: typo3/mod/user/ws/cli/ws_cli.phpsh

Hehe, Manic Miner is back [1] ;-)

> I was wondering if anyone was really using this script and hence if it
> was worth taking care of it. If no, it should be deprecated and
> eventually removed. If yes, it should probably be transformed into a
> Scheduler task.

Can't we move this over to the team which is working on workspaces and
versioning?

I haven't seen many requests for setting up workspaces yet and none of
these projects had the idea of automatically publishing changes.

It might be nice to have this as a documented feature for the new
version of versioning...

[1] http://www.darnkitty.com/manic/
--
Jigal van Hemert