[TYPO3-v4] simple.htaccess and advanced.htaccess

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Aug 26 13:03:18 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
>>> Another idea: What about creating a project "Internal" as a sub-project
>>> of TYPO3v4? That would be hidden to all outside users then, but we could
>>> still use the wiki etc. for things we need, and the reporistory could
>>> point to https://svn.typo3.org/Teams/Core/v4/, which includes the packaging.
>
> The weird thing about this (and I don't like it) is that the root of
> this repository is actually https://svn.typo3.org/Teams/. So I don't
> know if Redmine is really able to display only a subfolder of this
> repository.
>
> IMHO every project should have a separate project. This especially
> applies to the extension projects. Currently they all share one huge
> repository altogether, which is bad IMHO...

I don't see a big problem with it. The reason for having a limited
number of repositories was to make it easier to administrate.

Anyway, Redmine has no problem to display a subfolder within a
repository (as it does with all the extensions for example), so that's
no problem.

>> ... which of course would mean only core team members would see the
>> contents of that repository. Maybe not perfect, but worth a thought.
>
> Yes, not quite perfect. I would prefer to have this public.

OK, then just call it team resources, and still make it a sub-project of
the v4 Core project.

cheers
Ingmar