[TYPO3-v4] simple.htaccess and advanced.htaccess

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Aug 26 12:18:35 CEST 2010

Hi Ingmar,

>> Another idea: What about creating a project "Internal" as a sub-project
>> of TYPO3v4? That would be hidden to all outside users then, but we could
>> still use the wiki etc. for things we need, and the reporistory could
>> point to https://svn.typo3.org/Teams/Core/v4/, which includes the packaging.

The weird thing about this (and I don't like it) is that the root of
this repository is actually https://svn.typo3.org/Teams/. So I don't
know if Redmine is really able to display only a subfolder of this
repository.

IMHO every project should have a separate project. This especially
applies to the extension projects. Currently they all share one huge
repository altogether, which is bad IMHO...

> ... which of course would mean only core team members would see the
> contents of that repository. Maybe not perfect, but worth a thought.

Yes, not quite perfect. I would prefer to have this public.

- michael