[TYPO3-v4] Moving predefined settings out of the core

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Apr 7 22:16:20 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> I do not really like to throw all old stuff from one core place to another. Old stuff should be removed, not moved from one corner to another :)

I know what you mean, but sorting things belong together is a good step.

Core shouldn't generate HTML fragments at several places. There should
be central render modules, and css_styled_content is one central.

it would be much easier to get control on output having this kind of
stuff bundled, so it looks like a good idea to move this stuff to
css_styled_content imho.

vg Steffen