[TYPO3-v4] Moving tsconfig_help out of the Core

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Apr 2 21:37:07 CEST 2010

Hi Francois,

i'm against removing. The information is a very important one, and it'S
important to have such info offline.
I agree that the code is not very well, but ext work.

A problem is to get it sync, there are 3 sources which need same infomation:
* t3editor
* tsconfig_help
* tsref online

Also the other ts-extensions could benefit from this information. So may
be we start with an xml having all properties and descriptions at a
central core place which could be used by any extension (and maybe a
little helper to create the tables for tsref online)

vg Steffen