[TYPO3-v4] Moving tsconfig_help out of the Core

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 2 20:42:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,

There's a patch pending in the core list for a long time about raising
version of all sysexts to 1.0.0 (for those which are still below that)
and status to stable.

In this list is tsconfig_help and that got me thinking about that
particular extension again. I worked on it a good while ago (it was for
4.1) and improved it a bit at that time, but it still pretty dirty code
(if only because it reads OpenOffice.org files which are not very
strongly structured and tries to extract TS reference from that;
needless to say this is pretty messy).

I think the quality of this extension is really below core-level and I
would propose to move it to the TER instead. What do you think?

Francois Suter