[TYPO3-v4] Moving tsconfig_help out of the Core

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 2 21:40:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

> i'm against removing. The information is a very important one, and it'S
> important to have such info offline.
> I agree that the code is not very well, but ext work.

Good to know that some people use it. I was wondering actually. Part of
the reason for this thread was to get some reactions ;-)

> A problem is to get it sync, there are 3 sources which need same
> infomation:
> * t3editor
> * tsconfig_help
> * tsref online
>
> Also the other ts-extensions could benefit from this information. So may
> be we start with an xml having all properties and descriptions at a
> central core place which could be used by any extension (and maybe a
> little helper to create the tables for tsref online)

We're discussing the creation on an online tsref in the documentation
list. It's really just reflection for now, but we seem to be in
agreement that this online tsref would be the main reference and that
other applications would take their data from it.

Francois Suter