[TYPO3-mvc] [6.x.+] DataMapper assumes that DateTime is stored in UTC, but it's not true

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Mon Mar 23 22:24:55 CET 2015

Hi Marcus,

> Hi Frans, thx for reply!
>
> Indeed I saw some bug reports, unfortunately I cannot rely now on
> unconfirmed patches (yes, seems that you're right, but I can't use solution
> that affects results as working now on ext that is strictly related on exact
> hours).
>
> I decided to force correct TZ in the setter(s) so even if T3 guys will accept
> your (or other patch) I'll stay untouched until fixing my ext,

"T3 guys" who is that? Exactly, it is you! You as part of the community.

We (the rest of the community) rely on the community to test possible fixes and to provide feedback on those, especially if you currently suffer from a related issue. This the only way an "unconfirmed patch" is getting confirmed. ;-)
So you're very welcome to log into Gerrit and post a Reply with your vote on the patch.

> Cheers Marcus
>

> Quote: Frans Saris (minifranske) wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:51
> > Hi Marcus,
> >
> > This is indeed a an issue see https://review.typo3.org/#/c/36786/
> >
> > Could you check if the patch fixes your problem?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Markus