[TYPO3-mvc] [6.x.+] DataMapper assumes that DateTime is stored in UTC, but it's not true

Marcus Biesioroff marcus at typo3.pl
Tue Mar 24 22:25:47 CET 2015

FYI: Frans, your patch made a trick, can you guide me what should I do to put my 2cc for forcing it on Gerit ? (I feel old asking this question).

TBH, I don't like the idea of forced UTC DB storage still, anyway, of course I can see, that your solution just fits the overall TYPO3's concept and that's  the missing chain-key in the puzzle (read: valid bugfix).

Quote: Frans Saris (minifranske) wrote on Mon, 23 March 2015 18:51