[TYPO3-mvc] eID, extbase, ajaxDispatcher, template not found

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Mon Jul 14 10:04:52 CEST 2014

Hi Simon.

The point is: With eID it's very easy to do something just slightly wrong leading to slightly different behavior of eID then in regular rendering. Those situations are pretty likely to cause really hard to track issues, and the closer you come to initializing 100% TSFE, the less of those errors you have, but the harder they are to find. As soon you are on 100% TSFE in eID you have close to no performance benefit.

Could you please share some code? I'd really like to examine what you did and investigate in why exactly it is a lot faster than a distinct page type. In theory it shouldn't, at least not "a lot".

Did you actually compare eID with custom page types or just with regular FE rendering?

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt