[TYPO3-mvc] eID, extbase, ajaxDispatcher, template not found

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Jul 20 13:59:18 CEST 2014

Hi!

On 14.07.14 00:25, Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:

> it was a customerproject with LOTS of typoscript and extbase plugins

TS-Parsing takes time, true. Extbase also has some overhead...

> where we had cold rendering with about 3 seconds,

... so things like that can happen.

> but i cannot remember
> exactly but typoscript rendering took a lot of rendering time together
> with TCA and other stuff (and not the fastest server).

To use Extbase (with persistence) you need both TCA and TS...

> I have eID scripts where i initialize a lot of TSFE and even typoscript rendering

... so you intitilize them in the eID script

> but thats still a lot faster than normal page rendering.

As said, I really want to be conviced by numbers.

Here are mine (on my local system, TYPO3 master):

Time until reaching:

eID:             64ms
complete TSFE:  145ms

81ms to initialize (complete) TSFE and parsing TS (not much TS here).

How did I measure:

1st line in index.php:
======================
$_tt = microtime(true);
======================

in index_ts.php right before "if ($temp_extId =
GeneralUtility::_GP('eID')) {"
======================
error_log(1000 * (microtime(true) - $GLOBALS['_tt']));
======================

in index_ts.php right before "$TSFE->handleDataSubmission();"
======================
error_log(1000 * (microtime(true) - $GLOBALS['_tt']));
======================

> if you want examples, i can share code.

Would be great. Just do the same and also put the logging right after
your initialisation finished in your eID script.

I would be very interested in your numbers.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel