[TYPO3-mvc] eID, extbase, ajaxDispatcher, template not found

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at guugelmail.de
Mon Jul 14 00:25:55 CEST 2014

it was a customerproject with LOTS of typoscript and extbase plugins
where we had cold rendering with about 3 seconds, but i cannot remember
exactly but typoscript rendering took a lot of rendering time together
with TCA and other stuff (and not the fastest server).

I have eID scripts where i initialize a lot of TSFE and even typoscript
rendering but thats still a lot faster than normal page rendering. if
you want examples, i can share code.

Regards, Schaufi