[TYPO3-mvc] Objects created through eID action remain empty

Daniel Völkel d.voelkel at medienwuerfel.de
Mon Aug 25 10:25:46 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,

thanks for your hint to the typoscript rendering examples.

I now installed your extension and adjusted my templates and javascripts. The links are generated correctly, but when I click, I get an Exception from your extension:
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] needs to be enabled when using out of bound typoscript rendering!

I checked if this variable is disabled, but it is enabled in my LocalConfiguration.php

Do I need to make any more adjustements in my extension or somewhere else?

Kind regards,
Daniel