[TYPO3-mvc] Objects created through eID action remain empty

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Aug 25 11:44:49 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel!

On 25.08.14 10:25, Daniel Völkel wrote:

> I now installed your extension and adjusted my templates and javascripts. The links are generated correctly, but when I click, I get an Exception from your extension:
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] needs to be enabled when using out of bound typoscript rendering!
>
> I checked if this variable is disabled, but it is enabled in my LocalConfiguration.php

Maybe an extension disables it in ext_localconf.php (for whatever reasons)?
You may check in the configuration module in the backend what the actual
active value is.

> Do I need to make any more adjustements in my extension or somewhere else?

The check in my extension is pretty straightforward:

if (empty($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'])) {

You have to find out where this options gets disabled…

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel