[TYPO3-mvc] Objects created through eID action remain empty

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Aug 24 16:58:44 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

On 24.08.14 11:19, Daniel Völkel wrote:
> I'm actually updating an extension from 4.7 to 6.2 which went pretty well so far. Now I encountered a massive problem which I couldn't solve - hopefully you can give me some advise.
> Do you have any idea how this problem could be solved?

whithout knowing what the issue is in your particular case, I can only
advice to not use any Ajax Dispatcher with your Extbase extensions[1],
but use a different approach I presented recently[2].

It is far less error prone and very easy to use:

Fluid Template:
===============
{namespace t=Helhum\TyposcriptRendering\ViewHelpers}

   class="details"
   data-ajaxUri="{t:uri.ajaxAction(action: 'requestAngebot', format:
'json', controller: 'Anfrage', pluginName: 'Pi1', arguments: '{angebot:
angebot}') -> f:format.htmlentities()}">

JavaScript:
===========

jQuery('#list').on('click', '.details', function(e) {
	e.preventDefault();
	jQuery.ajax({
		url: jQuery(this).data('ajaxUri'),
		method: 'post',