[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Include Plugin with TypoScript since TYPO3 6

Theodor With theo at bellenett.no
Mon Oct 28 12:00:54 CET 2013

Where is this sort of thing documented? I have spent days on this and related problems, and it's very frustrating to find one piece here and another piece there. I do appreciate that TYPO3 to a large extent is volunteer work: really, I do, but it would be great if such answers as this could point to a reference somewhere, as it seems to be so obvious for those that know.

So, please, for mine and other's future reference: where can we find current and authoritative answers to this sort of thing? Source code guiding is fine with me, it's only that I get lost with all the injections and class extensions and other abstractions in the more recent TYPO3 code.

Thanks in advance,

Theodor With