[TYPO3-mvc] Include Plugin with TypoScript since TYPO3 6

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Oct 28 12:54:05 CET 2013

Am 28.10.13 12:00, schrieb Theodor With:
> Where is this sort of thing documented? I have spent days on this and
> related problems, and it's very frustrating to find one piece here and
> another piece there. I do appreciate that TYPO3 to a large extent is
> volunteer work: really, I do, but it would be great if such answers as
> this could point to a reference somewhere, as it seems to be so obvious
> for those that know.
>
> So, please, for mine and other's future reference: where can we find
> current and authoritative answers to this sort of thing? Source code
> guiding is fine with me, it's only that I get lost with all the
> injections and class extensions and other abstractions in the more
> recent TYPO3 code.

As there is a wiki [1] you can store all this information in a place
everyone can find it.
otherwise you can join the documentation team.
otherwise you can build your own page where you store information, you
think helpful for everyone, in public.

Long ago I started my own site with such snippets I stumbled upon or
developed with a lot of try and error and which were not available
otherwise. But this site represents my personal view and experience.

for a long time I'm reaming of a good documentation, where everyone can
comment and enhance the official text (like php.net).

but in the TYPO3 universe are a lot of different planets which need and
have their own documentation. Just take a look at [2]

[1] http://wikwi.typo3.org
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/

bernd

--
Don't ask what TYPO3 can do for you, but ask what you can do for TYPO3

--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html