[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: Fallback paths for templates

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:29:23 CEST 2013

OK, there was some information added by Anja in the issue tracker [1].
Thank you :)

Although I liked the old approach more. It was just easier to use
because because Extensions could simply add their paths to the array
without having to care about existing default settings.

Cheers,
Alex

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52971