[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: Fallback paths for templates

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:32:10 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

there is currently a patch pending which in my eyes significantly
improves the behavior of setting fallback paths:

https://review.typo3.org/24903/

I started reviewing and optimizing it but there seems that there are
still some things that need to be discussed.

Can somebody tell me what the discussion is about and where it takes
place because I think about joining it ;)

Cheers,
Alex