[TYPO3-mvc] [TYPO3-mvc, FLUID] Pass object through Forms

vitafit teyhouse at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:42:07 CEST 2013

Hi chris,

thanks for your response. I already expteced something like that :)
If i might ask you some additional question: Basically it doesn't matter if i use a session or hidden files the most important question for me is how can i rebuild an model?

I am kind of frustrated because i can't find an good sample for that.. may the right vocabular is missing so my researches wan't successfully...
Lets imagine i submit all the needed parameter to my controller via single parameter (or i got it from a session) - so how can i now put all that tiny pieces together? ^^

Well i hope further Typo experiences will not be as frustrating as this one was...