[TYPO3-mvc] [TYPO3-mvc, FLUID] Pass object through Forms

chris Wolff chris at connye.com
Wed Aug 7 16:31:33 CEST 2013

Hi vitafit Multistep Forms,
are kind of an unresolved problem. speaking there is no Easy general
way to to it.
You need to store your data of every formstep into the session and
build your model in the last step from.
some example could be found here:
http://typo3blogger.de/extbasefluid-multi-step-form-controller-1/

regards chris

2013/8/7 vitafit <teyhouse at googlemail.com>:
> Hi everybody,
>
> i have got a may realy simple question but as it turns out i am actually not
> able to solve it...
> So what i got is: I did build an extension with the extension builder. After
> that i added some form-fields to my view (with the view-helper f:form) which
> will submit the data to another controller which assings the data to the
> view. Works.
>
> The nice thing i figured out about is that extbase will do some magic in the
> background and collect all these data from the form-fields an will submit it
> automatically to my controller. So if i submit my Form and have a look at my
> POST-result i will see something like this:
>
> XXX\Registierung\Domain\Model\Registierung Object (
> [organisation:protected] => FIRMENNAME [unterorganisation:protected] => GmbH
> ..
> So it was all put together in a huge array. But now about my problem: If i
> try to send this data (which are not longer stored in a form!) to another
> controller i will fail. So the question is: How can i get all this data
> again together and send it to another controller?
>
> So:
> [View0] Send Form Input > [View1] Display Input > [View2] Receive the
> displayed data from View1 (How???)
>
> I hope i didn't expressed things to complicated :-)
>
> Thanks for your assistent!
> Best regards
> vitafit

christian wolff - webdeveloper, tech-loving geek and typo3 enthusiast
telefon: +49 30 347 244 88
mobil:  +49 179 49 44 758
email: chris at connye.com
adresse: friedelstraße 31 - 12047 berlin

xing-profil: http://www.xing.com/profile/Christian_Wolff43
google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115669673917212236875/posts?hl=de
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1stMachine
flattr: https://flattr.com/profile/1stmachine