[TYPO3-mvc] [TYPO3-mvc, FLUID] Pass object through Forms

vitafit teyhouse at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:24:41 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

i have got a may realy simple question but as it turns out i am actually not able to solve it...
So what i got is: I did build an extension with the extension builder. After that i added some form-fields to my view (with the view-helper f:form) which will submit the data to another controller which assings the data to the view. Works.

The nice thing i figured out about is that extbase will do some magic in the background and collect all these data from the form-fields an will submit it automatically to my controller. So if i submit my Form and have a look at my POST-result i will see something like this:

XXX\Registierung\Domain\Model\Registierung Object (
[organisation:protected] => FIRMENNAME [unterorganisation:protected] => GmbH
..

So it was all put together in a huge array. But now about my problem: If i try to send this data (which are not longer stored in a form!) to another controller i will fail. So the question is: How can i get all this data again together and send it to another controller?

So:
[View0] Send Form Input > [View1] Display Input > [View2] Receive the displayed data from View1 (How???)

I hope i didn't expressed things to complicated :-)

Thanks for your assistent!
Best regards
vitafit