[TYPO3-mvc] Passing widget params back and forth :)

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Thu Jul 12 19:59:05 CEST 2012

Hi Frank,

> I want to pass the currentPage Value of f:widget.paginate from a list view to a detail view and back using a f:link.page or f:link.action ViewHelper in the detail view. The aim is that the user should be redirect back to the paginated page he left in the list view.
> How would that be done correctly in fluid ?

funny, that was exactly my question a few days ago [1] - but
unfortunately no clues yet.

Afaik widgets have their own name-space with the "@" operator, but a
addQueryString=1 construct in the list-views' link.page - ViewHelper
doesn't work.

It seems this has changed in version 4.7. It was possible to access
widget params in lower extbase/fluid versions with
{__widget_0.paramName}. My impression is that since the '@' operator is
used, it's not possible to access or pass on the values with pure FLUID.

When nothing goes, TypoScript goes and in my case a possible workaround
was to use a <f:cObject> to build the links with TS from single view
back to list view and so forth. Works pretty ok. If that's of interest,
I can post the snippet here.

Best regards,
Torsten

[1]