[TYPO3-mvc] Passing widget params back and forth :)

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Thu Jul 12 13:12:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I want to pass the currentPage Value of f:widget.paginate from a list view to a detail view and back using a f:link.page or f:link.action ViewHelper in the detail view. The aim is that the user should be redirect back to the paginated page he left in the list view.

How would that be done correctly in fluid ? Afaik widgets have their own name-space with the "@" operator, but a addQueryString=1 construct in the list-views' link.page - ViewHelper doesn't work. I can access the widget_0 namespace in the detail view with {widget_0:currentPage}, but that is always "1", not the GET-Parameter value I desire .

Anyone had that case and got any clue how to deal with it ?

Mit besten Grüßen aus München

Frank Gerards

B.Eng.Medienproduktion und -technik

esolut GmbH - individuelle Internet Lösungen
Technical Consultant

Tel.: +49-89-368179.31

http://www.esolut.de <http://www.esolut.de/>
Osterwaldstr. 10, D-80805 München