[TYPO3-mvc] Passing widget params back and forth :)

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Fri Jul 13 13:56:17 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,
thx for the syntax tipp :D, I use extbase/fluid < 4.7.

Passing the widget params with addQueryString=1 and accessing them with "{__widget_0.currentPage}" results in a "debug", therefore empty, value. The corresponding GET-Parameter is "&tx_news_pi1[%40widget_0][currentPage]=4" i.e..

Accessing them with "{widget_0:currentPage}" delivers an array widget_0 => 1, no matter what currentPage's GET value is, so that's kind of a strange behavior.

You are sure you can access the GET-Parameter value of currentPage in the detail-view with "{__widget_0.currentPage}" In fluid 1.3/1.4 ?