[TYPO3-mvc] RTE for Extbase module (not TCA form)

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Aug 6 18:54:18 CEST 2012

W dniu 06.08.2012 18:34, Patrick Schriner pisze:
> Hello,
>
> one of those things I really dislike about TYPO3: backend and frontend
> API :-)
>
> If it needs a TSFE, just give it a TSFE.

Hahahaha, use a trick to use FE if you want to use BE editor in BE :)
Of course I'm not laughing on you! but on the API's differences -
therefore I jumped into Extbase as it lowers them :)

Yes I also thought about that solution, but first I'll try to grab it
from the TYPO3's core.

Anyway thank you for suggestions!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff