[TYPO3-mvc] RTE for Extbase module (not TCA form)

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Mon Aug 6 18:34:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

one of those things I really dislike about TYPO3: backend and frontend API
:-)

If it needs a TSFE, just give it a TSFE.

I know oelib has some API for such cases, but personally I have done the
lines by hand a couple of times.

http://www.alexanderschnitzler.de/2012/01/building-frontend-uris-in-backend-modules-with-extbase/

looks like a fine start, or google "GLOBALS TSFE backend"

A quick note if you try to build cObjects from frontend configuration: I
had extra special pains getting some of the FILE cObjects to run due to
safe path restrictions. I helped myself by pre-parsing my typoscript for
FILE paths & evaluating those and adding them to the safe path if
necessary.

--
Patrick Schriner