[TYPO3-mvc] Referencing a PHP file, using Extbase

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:12:51 CEST 2012

The ViewHelper is not necessary indeed, but depending on how your data are
structured it seems a nice way to handle it. Especially if you want to
output alternate format, then you don't want any CSV specific treatment of
your data in controller. Also I recommend the use of a function to create
CSV format because of escaping issue (, " \n). But that's up to you.