[TYPO3-mvc] TCA view helpers for Fluid?

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Wed Aug 1 14:55:44 CEST 2012

Am 26.03.11 15:00, schrieb Franz Koch:
> I think his goal is to use TCA select options that don't reflect any DB
> relation or model for form fields, like the gender of a user f.e.
>
> I just uploaded my TCAoptions viewHelper, have a look here, hope it helps:
> https://gist.github.com/888297

Is the use of a custom ViewHelper still state of the art regarding
formelements like radio, checkboxes and selects to retrieve plain
TCA-values (without db-relations)?

Shouldn't this be implemented to fluid-core as querying TCA-values is
kind of dayly business regarding TYPO3-extensions?

Cheers,
Michael