[TYPO3-mvc] Referencing a PHP file, using Extbase

Robert Schneider r.schneider at artworx.at
Wed Aug 1 16:52:28 CEST 2012

Ah, I didn't know about $this->response->setHeader(...). This is the
key, I think.

With my solution I think I get also a security issue, since the script
could be called without from anywhere if one knows the path to the php
file. I already thought about making some checks, but didn't know how.

Now, with the Extbase solution this shouldn't be a problem, I guess.

But the ViewHelper stuff is not really necessary, right? I can keep it
simpler, if I get it right.

Thank you for bringing to the right direction.
Robert