[TYPO3-mvc] switchableControllerAction, cache and never been able to call updateAction?

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Sat Apr 14 20:20:20 CEST 2012

Hi Gerd,

Am 14.04.2012 17:16, schrieb Gerhard Mehsel:
> Hi,
>
> I'm playing around with an extbase extension and have some strange
> behaviour.
>
> I have a custom edit-action. I edit a form and want to send it to the
> update-action. But that never happens. I get back to the edit-action
> again and again and there are no form errors.

sounds like you don't define the action in your localconf

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'PLUGINNAME',
	array(
		'CONTROLLERNAME' => 'custom-edit,update',

	),
	// non-cacheable actions
	array(
		'CONTROLLERNAME' => '',

	)
);

> 2) Cache problems: How to clear _all_ the caches during development? Is
> it enough to clear the page cache and delete the temp_CACHED_* files to
> get a clean state? I've heard something about an reflection cache...

Just clear the cache as usual. Alternative you can define the action
while developing as non-cacheable

HTH

Claus