[TYPO3-mvc] switchableControllerAction, cache and never been able to call updateAction?

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Sun Apr 15 11:32:09 CEST 2012

Hi Claus,

thank you for your reply!

Am 14.04.12 20:20, schrieb Claus Fassing:
> Am 14.04.2012 17:16, schrieb Gerhard Mehsel:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a custom edit-action. I edit a form and want to send it to the
>> update-action. But that never happens. I get back to the edit-action
>> again and again and there are no form errors.
>
> sounds like you don't define the action in your localconf
>
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
> $_EXTKEY,
> 'PLUGINNAME',
> array(
> 'CONTROLLERNAME' => 'custom-edit,update',
>
> ),
> // non-cacheable actions
> array(
> 'CONTROLLERNAME' => '',
>
> )
> );

Hehe yes have read about this 100 times, but that was configured correctly.
My mistake: I did not configure the update action in the flexform
configuration for switchableControllerAction. This is correct now:
<numIndex index="0">
  <numIndex index="0">User Account</numIndex>
  <numIndex index="1">User->customEdit;User->update</numIndex>
</numIndex>

Have a nice time,
Gerd