[TYPO3-mvc] There is more than one plugin that can handle this request

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Sep 29 14:29:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 29.09.2011 13:59, schrieb Christian Essl:
> I made 3 Plugins in my extbase Extension, all of them include exactly the same actions like this:

what exactly do you mean by "3 Plugins"? The Code you show to us
contains only *one* Plugin with name "Lehrgangsliste" with one
Controller and *several* actions in *one* extension (key unknown).

tx_extensionkey[pluginname][XYZ] = ABC;

> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
>                                 $_EXTKEY,
>                                 'Lehrgangliste',
>                                 array(
>                                                'Lehrgang' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete, visibilityShow, visibilityHide',
>                                 ),
>                                 // non-cacheable actions
>                                 array(
>                                                'Lehrgang' => 'create, update, delete, visibilityShow, visibilityHide',
>                                 )
> );
>
> Now when I insert either the _first_ or the _third_ plugin from the list, the following error is thrown:

How and where do you insert a _first_ or _third_ plugin (typoscript or
content element)? To me it looks like there is only one? The signature
you use in ext_localconf.php/configurePlugin (FE) musst match/correspond
to ext_tables-php/registerPlugin (what do you have in there?). This is
where things go wrong quite a few times. ;)

[...]

Greets and hth,
Peter
--