[TYPO3-mvc] There is more than one plugin that can handle this request

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Sep 29 16:53:26 CEST 2011

Pankaj Lele wrote:

Hi,

>> I made 3 Plugins in my extbase Extension, all of them include exactly the same actions like this:
>
> You cannot have same actions in all 3 plugins. Because of this Extbase
> gets confused about which plugin to choose for routing the
> controller->action while rendering links.

Alternatively you can specify the "pluginName" argument in the
link/uri/form view helpers (see [1]).
But avoiding duplicate actions over multiple plugins is the cleaner
solution.
If you only want to display a different template, you can make use of
the greate VariantView that Peter suggested once [2] (eventually this
will make it into Extbase hopefully).

[1]
<http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/fluid.git?a=blob;f=Classes/ViewHelpers/Link/ActionViewHelper.php;h=f29f709a170580fc4205a09b3d3fd7d988358e21;hb=HEAD#l57>

[2]