[TYPO3-mvc] Configure addRecordTypeConstraint?

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Fri Nov 11 07:52:59 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

I just discovered a new behavior in extbase of 4.6 and I am wondering
how I can fix my problem.

Introduction
--------------
EXT:news got (as tt_news) 3 different types: News, Internal News,
External News. The type is especially used in the backend to change the
needed fields and so on. In the frontend (=extbase's part) I need this
feature only to build the correct url.

Previous behaviour
I got all news records in the FE

Current behaviour
I always get the additonal restriction of type=0 which removes the
"external news" and "internal news" from my listings.

I now that types can also be used for far more where you really got
different record types but this is not the case .

Can someone point me to the correct setting?

georg