[TYPO3-mvc] Localizing inline relations with additional objects

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Nov 10 23:01:45 CET 2011

Hi list,

I have an object (Person) which has a property 'Contact'.

The contact exists out of some phone numbers and the relation to an Office,
which is a seperate object.
Everything works as expected in the default language.

When pressing the 'Localize all records' link in the BE, the Contact
section is correctly localized. Also the Office object is correctly
localized.

However, in the FrontEnd everything is shown - except for the Office
object. Debugging shows me this object is just plain empty... I have tried
to locate my problem - to no avail.

Does anyone has a hint on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.