[TYPO3-mvc] Configure addRecordTypeConstraint?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Fri Nov 11 08:32:25 CET 2011

Hi Georg,

did you set it up as STI ? If so, it would be a bug in the handling by
Extbase, IMHO.

I haven't looked at your extension yet since I was already running a
private one on several projects (one that I still thought wouldn't be fit
for public release ;-) ).

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.