[TYPO3-mvc] extbase: Use another field than uid for action controllers

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri May 20 14:29:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 20.05.2011 13:07, schrieb Christian Essl:
> Hi,
>
> As far as i know, extbase automatically uses the
> "tx_myext_myctrl[objectname]"-parameter to look up the uid of the
> appropiate database-record for an action.
>
> But in my case I need to pass the value of  another database-field,
> which would be the key field to look up the record.
>
> How can I tell extbase to simply use another field than "uid"?

Really depends on what you want to achieve. ;)

You need some field to be used as unique key, currently this is still
partly hardcoded to 'uid'. See thread around
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-April/009263.html.

I have now created a corresponding ticket and added a patch on the
review-queue:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/26937
https://review.typo3.org/#change,2270

hth and Greets,