[TYPO3-mvc] Include a Extbase Plugin via Typoscript - Thank you for the feedback

Thomas Nussbaumer typo3 at thomasnu.ch
Sun May 15 16:08:10 CEST 2011

Hi Paul

> Sorry I have two more Question
> First:
> Now I have one Controller Action wenn I have a second ControllerAction
> like show
> I include it like the typoscript setup above
>
> tt_content.list.20.st9headerslide_show = USER
> and her the following code

I'm just working on my first Extbase extension replacing my older PHP
code. This is my solution with TS:

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'News',
	array(
		'News' => 'index, banner, calendar'
	),
	array(
	)
);

   # Calendar navigation cObject
lib.calendar = USER
lib.calendar {
     userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
     extensionName = Thomasnu
     pluginName = News
     switchableControllerActions {
         News {
             1 = calendar

   # For TemplaVoila
lib.header = COA
lib.header {
   10 < temp.titagenda
   20 < lib.calendar
   }

Thats all if you use default configuration and folder structure.

greets. Thomas