[TYPO3-mvc] Include a Extbase Plugin via Typoscript - Thank you for the feedback

Bader Paul baderp at gmx.de
Sat May 14 17:58:17 CEST 2011

At first - thanks to all that giving me a feedback for my problem,

At this moment my solution is

IN THE EXT_LOCALCONF.PHP
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
 $_EXTKEY,
 'Pi1',
 array(
  'Slideimage' => 'list',

 ),
 array(
  'Slideimage' => 'list',

 )
);
?>
MY TYPOSCRIPT SETUP

plugin.tx_st9headerslide {
 view {
  templateRootPath = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view.templateRootPath}
  partialRootPath = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view.partialRootPath}
  layoutRootPath = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.view.layoutRootPath}
 }
 persistence {
  #storagePid = {$plugin.tx_st9headerslide.persistence.storagePid}
  storagePid = 70
tt_content.list.20.st9headerslide_list = USER
tt_content.list.20.st9headerslide_list {
 userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
 extensionName = St9headerslide
 pluginName = Pi1
}
I INCLUDE IT INTO THE PAGE
lib.header < tt_content.list.20.st9headerslide_list

Sorry I have two more Question
First:
Now I have one Controller Action wenn I have a second ControllerAction like
show
I include it like the typoscript setup above

tt_content.list.20.st9headerslide_show = USER
and her the following code

Second:
Is it jet possible to config a Extbase Plugin width realurl

Thanks to all the help me to find a solution.

LG Paul
Sorry my english is bad - i know