[TYPO3-mvc] TCA view helpers for Fluid?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Mar 26 15:00:50 CET 2011

Hey,

>> I couldn't find any certain answer to that question: is there anywhere
>> at least the beginning of a development of view helpers that would
>> transform TCA information into form fields? I've seen some mentions but
>> couldn't find a pointer to an existing extension (or some source code
>> repository).
>
> What exactly do you want to achieve?

I think his goal is to use TCA select options that don't reflect any DB
relation or model for form fields, like the gender of a user f.e.

I just uploaded my TCAoptions viewHelper, have a look here, hope it helps:
https://gist.github.com/888297

Use it like this:
<f:form.select options="{yourNamespace:tca.options(subject:yourObject,
property:\'propertyName\')}" ... />